To say we had low expectations of this movie is an understatement. However, we saw the cast, movie poster, the trailer, and we were sold!
You know we love Billy Blanks and as children of the 80s we adore Roddy Piper. Combine those two super powers together, there was no way we wouldn't stop to watch this one. Although it is the junkiest of junk food movies, we wouldn't have it any other way.
We have so much fun with this movie, too! John finds a Scooby-Doo connection for multiple guest stars, Dom knows which Wal-Mart they bought the wardrobe, and Melissa has to re-explain the entire plot because apparently the boys weren't paying attention.
Get on the fun train!
00:05:29 Guest stars
00:15:25 Movie rundown
00:53:44 Music segment
01:00:36 Final thoughts
Podcast, but in YouTube form!
Premiered: Feb. 14, 1995
He has been a second unit (or assistant director) on a ton of movies. The Goonies, Invasion USA, Back to School, and even the Miami Vice episode "Better Living Through Chemistry".
Written by: Steve Cohen and Otto C. Pozzo
This has to be a pseudonym, right? Only two writing credits. This movie and Balance of Power also starring Billy Blanks.
- Billy Blanks as John Portland/Jake Monk
- Roddy Piper as Elmo Freech
- Richard Norton as Agent Norton
- Sal Landi as Milan
- Lisa Stahl as Maureen Peek
- 1 For Da Trouble performed by Circle of Power
- I've Had Enough performed by Blue Rain
- Too Much, Too Soon performed by Butch Baker
- An American Original performed by Jimmy Tittle
- In this Land by James Glickenhaus
- AZ News Theme by Adam Zelkind
- Hell Comes to Frogtown
- They Live
- Miami Vice - Better Living Through Chemsitry
- Women of Wrestling
- Ronda Rousey as Rowdy Rhonda
- Back in Action with Blanks and Piper
- Doom Patrol
- Scooby-Doo and the WWE Curse of the Speed Demon
- Pacific Blue with Mario Lopez
Got some feedback? Contact Us.
The shows official accounts:
Intro & transition music provided by:
Cuban Sandwich, Voice Over Under
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
The Go With The Heat podcast and associated works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and/or remix, transform or build upon the material as long as you distribute the work under the same terms and license. You may not use or distribute for commercial use without permission.
You must give appropriate attribution or credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.